Participation in Women in Retail Leadership Days enables you to hear from and connect with other women retail leaders, as well as gain the inspiration needed to help you grow both personally and professionally. Our agenda is filled with bite-sized sessions spread out over October, giving you access to a digestible schedule you can easily engage in without having to dedicate your entire day to watching a screen.
Key benefits of attending include the following:
- Access to a month’s worth of exclusive content for just $49. Your pass is valid for the entire month of October. All sessions will be available on-demand to watch at your leisure (or rewatch!). WIRLC members attend for free.
- Women in Retail Leadership Days swag! The first 500 attendees to register will be delivered a special package from our team, including a very special gift from Diane von Furstenberg herself! There will also be raffles, giveaways, and more throughout the month!
- Experience inspirational keynote presentations from powerful women leaders as well as panel discussions with retail superstars. You’ll be inspired and walk away with knowledge that will benefit your organization and your career.
- Easily share ideas, ask questions, and commiserate with colleagues and stellar speakers during our live sessions. In fact, our event was created with interactivity in mind: we don’t want you to just watch a screen. We want to foster interaction, engagement and connections. If we can’t be with each other in person, this is the next best thing.
- Access to professional development workshops featuring Women in Retail Leadership Circle-certified coaches. These interactive workshops will address a variety of topics, such as making a career transition during COVID-19, leading and motivating a team through changes and challenges, creating work-life harmony, and more.
- The chance to connect with other retail leaders during our Women in Retail Leadership Circle-style peer groups, which will be focused on both leadership and technology pain points.
- The ability to participate in fun activations and networking! (After all, it wouldn’t be a Women in Retail Leadership Circle event without some fun and surprises!)